Thursday, March 1, 2012

Am I Really In NZ?

Well I finally figured out how to post another blog! Ha! For some reason my mind decided to forget how I had started a blog in the first place.

I am sitting at my host home, Mark and Christie Fountain, after a day of working with C3 Auckland. Today we came together to discuss how to get into the local high schools to reach the youth for their weekly youth ministry called Primal. It was so great to bounce ideas off fellow ministers and learn from each other the best ways to advance the Kingdom in NZ. Then, we went to West Auckland where we out reached to teenagers from Avondale Highschool. I was in Heaven. Getting to connect with the youth of NZ is truly a dream come true! They have provided free bus transportation for kids to come from all over the city. Thurs., March 1 we will launched the first City Primal event with special speaker Dave Hall, rap artist Loui The Zu and one of the worlds best grAffiti artists Phat1. Many students gave their life to the Lord! I got to connect with a whole jeep of teenagers before and after the services.

Over the next two weeks we will be launching several new Primals (basically youth ministry planting) in Palmerston, Wellington, and Hamilton, NZ. We will be helpinge to organize new youth ministries and reach out to the local youth and get them established in these ministries. Through out this time I will have opportunities to preach at different Primals through out New Zealand. Then, I head to a camp in Rotorua to work for the remainder of my stay here.

I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I am in New Zealand. For twenty years I have dreamed of this and now here I am quite literally fulfilling part of a huge call on my life. The fact that I am witnessing and being used to be apart of teenagers across the world is incredible. There have been savlations at every event I have been too, and to be with a ministry that is making such an impact on a nation where only 5% of the nation believes in Jesus is not only educational but and honor.

I have had some time to really seek the Lord and I am still not sure of everything He wants but He teaching me things daily. To come to place and know absolutely no one requires complete trust and faith. I have only been here eleven days and the reward and advancement of His kingdom has been truly great!

No comments:

Post a Comment